Monday, March 31, 2008

She's HERE!!






Sorry it's taken me so long to post these, but things are absolutely CRAZY around here! Ava and Todd made it home safely on Wed., the 19th, after being redirected to Miami for a night (it's a long story... ask me about it later if you want to hear details!). We are just so glad we are all home for good. It's been quite a journey! The above pictures were all taken in Guatemala. Her first bath with us was in the hotel sink. :) Everyone is doing great... Ava is the sweetest baby in the entire world, and the boys adore her.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was dying to see pics - I love those eyes!

Anonymous said...

Hello! Tell TS hello for me, I ran accross your blog on a nother friends page. Your kids are perfect!

-Isaac Kadane

Annie and Jeremy said...

I'm SO glad you posted these pics! I am SO thrilled that things are going so well for your sweet family! The boys look so sweet, taking good care of their little sister! Blessings!

Miles, Allie, Marlee, Mace & Sawyer said...

Welcome home Ava!! Great seeing the pics of your sweet baby girl. She's adorable and looks so happy.

Allie

olivia and henry said...

oh my goodness, she is so beautiful!!! we cannot wait to meet her! so excited for you all.

The Mitchells said...

It was so good to see you guys on Sunday...I'm so glad that everyone is home and safe!